LET'S TALK ABOUT NEW PROCESSES IN COFFEE
The coffee world is changing very fast. New processes has been creating every time and interpreting them has been a challenge. That’s why we wanted to create this free masterclass to talk from origin to roasting. Going through all steps and learning how to control all this new information and taking advantages from each processes.
REGISTER HERE ⬇️
THIS MASTERCLASS IS FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE THIS PROBLEMS:
You sometimes burn coffee because it is difficult to roast new processes.
You don’t really know how to express to your supplier what you want.
You don’t understand well what process results in which flavors and how it impacts the bean structure.
You buy without knowing if it will really work for your customers.
REGISTER HERE ⬇️
December 1st, 2023
10:00AM GMT – 5 Bogotá
After register, we will send you an email with all the information.
Nikolai is a cultural & social anthropologist and founded in 2016 Desarrolladores de Café. His vision was developing out-standing coffees rather than hunting them. A few milestone is his coffee live are:
- 2018 opening his coffeeshop DDC
- 2019 German Cup Tasting Champion
- Since 2020 Barista Hustle coach & team member (he helped to develop the processing course)
- 2020 First place at Kaffeepanel (roasted filter coffee competition)
- 2021 2nd place at German’s Brewer’s Cup
- 2021 Specialty coffee roasting consultant for Tchibo
- 2022 Coffee Roasting courses in several cities like Beirut, Berlin, Lübeck, Nuremberg, Madrid.
José grew up in the coffee farm Capilla del Rosario. For 7 years he has been experimenting with specialty coffee. When he met the team of Desarrolladores de Café back in 2018 we started with coffee tourism and education. A few milestone is his coffee live are:
- Coffee grower all his life
- COO of iFinca
- Coffee consultant for farmers of the PEC program
- Coffee teacher at Instituto Superior Mariano Moreno
- He is growing over 20 varieties